MP Board Class 6th General English Solutions Practice Test Paper 3
Recite any poem from your text book.
(अपनी पाठ्य-पुस्तक से किसी कविता का पाठ करें।)
Student may recite any poem themselves.
Read a paragraph from your book.
(अपनी पुस्तक से एक अनुच्छेद पढ़ें।)
Students may read a paragraph from any lesson themselves.
Fill in the blanks and complete the passage:
(रिक्त स्थान भरे और अनुच्छेद पूरा करें।)
The boy went to the kitchen and brought his breakfast. He was about to start eating when a beggar came to the window and said, “Please give me something to eat.”
(1) Match the people with the work they do for you.
(लोगों को उनके काम के अनुसार मिलान करें।)
1. → (iii)
2. → (iv)
3. → (v)
4. → (ii)
5. → (i)
(2) Write opposites of the following words:
(निम्नलिखित शब्दों के विपरीत शब्द लिखें:)
(i) rich – poor
(ii) bright – dull
(iii) happy – sad
(iv) ugly – beautiful
(v) day – night
(3) Find words rhyming with the following words:
(निम्न शब्दों के समान ध्वनि वाले शब्द ढूँढ़े।)
- along – song
- night – light
- sky – sly
- dark – spark
- twinkle – sprinkle
- wide – side
- sleep – deep
- gold – bold
- brown – drown
- swing – bring
(1) Fill in the blanks using – is, are, was, were.
(Is, are, was, were का प्रयोग कर रिक्त स्थान भरें।)
- What month is this?
- What day was it yesterday?
- Where are you now?
- Where were they last month?
(2) Make plurals of the following words.
(निम्न शब्दों के बहुवचन बनाएँ।)
- knife – knives
- calf – calves
- leaf – leaves
- wolf – wolves
(3) Fill in the blanks using correct adverbs given below.
(नीचे दिये सही क्रिया-विशेषण का प्रयोग कर रिक्त स्थान भरें।)
(quickly, loudly, really, sadly.)
- The lion roared loudly.
- “Are you really going away to America Rohan?” said mother.
- Once he got his money he went home quickly.
- Ramesh went home sadly after losing the match.
(1) Mark true (T) or false (F) against the statement:
(सही कथन के लिए (T) व गलत कथन के लिये (F) चिह्नित कारों।)
- Birbal was a king.
- The elephant has wide ears.
- Gandhiji misspelt ‘kettle’.
- Denu was a minister.
- The fairies made the shoes.
(2) Answer these questions:
(निम्न लिखित प्रश्नों के उत्तर दें:)
(i) When does the moonbeam come over your bed?
The moonbeam comes in deep night.
(ii) What did Dhania make for the fairies?
Dhania made five bright colorful pair of clothes for the fairies.
(iii) Did Denu succeed?
Yes, Denu succeeded because he got the reward in the end.
(iv) What did the beggar say?
The beggar said that he was very hungry and he had eaten nothing for two days.
(v) What can the elephant do with its trunk?
The elephant can pull down a house and pick up a pin with its trunk.
Write a letter to your uncle to thank him for sending you a lovely gift on your birthday.
(अपने चाचा को अपने जन्मदिन पर एक प्यारा-सा उपहार भेजने के लिए धन्यवाद देने हेतु एक पत्र लिखें।)
Gali No. 4
I am quite well and hope the same for you. Thank you for such a lovely gift. I really like it very much. My exams are near. I am working hard. Rest in fine.
Convey my regards to aunt and love to Chhotu.