MP Board Class 6th Social Science Solutions Chapter 15 Our National Symbols
MP Board Class 6th Social Science Chapter 15 Text Book Exercise
MP Board Class 6th Social Science Chapter 15 Short Answer type Questions
What colours are there in our “National Flag”?
The three colours of our “National Flag” are:
- Deep saffron
- White and
- Dark green.
What does the wheel in the “National Flag” symbolize?
The wheel in our “National Flag” signifies progress, dynamism, motion. It inspires us to move forward on our path of progress and prosperity.
Who composed the National Anthem?
The National Anthem is composed by Rabidranath Tagore.
Who composed “Vande Matram”?
“Vande Matram” is composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
MP Board Class 6th Social Science Chapter 15 Long Answer type Questions
What rules are followed in hoisting the National Flag?
Following are the main rules to follow in paying respect to the National Flag:
- We must stand at attention while the National Flag is hoisted.
- When the National Flag is raised, the saffron colour band should be at the top.
- The National Flag should be hoisted from sunrise to sunset. It is always be taken down on sunset.
- We can hoist the National Flag on our houses on National festivals.
- The National Flag must not be used for decorative purposes.
When is the National Anthem sung? What rules are to be followed while singing the National Anthem?
The National Anthem is sung during the National Festivals and at important functions. We sing it collectively in our schools on Independence Day and Republic Day. The following rules are to be followed when the National Anthem is sung.
- When the National Anthem is sung or played, every one should stand at attention.
- Every Indian should know the words and the meaning of the National Anthem.
- While singing National Anthem in chorus, it should be song in tune.
Which bird and flower is the National Bird and Flower of our country? Give detail information?
The National Bird:
Peacock is our National Bird. Its a beautiful bird. The dancing peacock looks beautiful. Its hunting is prohibited.
The National Flower:
Lotus is the National Flower of our country. It symbolises that one can remain good even in adverse circumstances.
Fill in the blanks:
- It is our duty ………………. the National Symbols.
- The length and breadth of the
National Flag are in ……………… proportion.
- ……………………. is written below the National Emblem.
- The National Anthem is sung in about ………………. seconds.
- Satyameva Jayate
Match the columns:
Collect the pictures of the National Symbol and the symbol of Madhya Pradesh State?