MP Board Class 6th Special English Composition Letter and Application Writing
1. Write an application to your Headmaster or Principal requestiong him to remit your absence fine.
Govt. High School,
Last Month I remained absent from school for five days. I fell ill. I gave my application to Raj, a student of class VI.
Raj forgot to give the application to my class teacher. So, I was fined. I am a poor boy. I cannot pay the fine.
Kindly remit my absence fine.
Date : 14th Sept. 2005
2. Write an application to the Headmaster of your school requesting him to exempt you for payment of tuition fee.
Govt. High School.
Most respectfully, I beg to state that my father is so poor that he cannot pay my school fees. He has a large family of seven members to support. His income is Rs. 600-a month. It is very difficult for us to make both ends meet.
I am student of class VIB of your school. I got very good marks in all the subjects in the last examination. I am a good hockey player of junior team and also obedient to all the teachers. I am regular in my studies as well as in attendance.
I am sure you will kindly grant me full fee concession.
Date : February 4, 2006
3. Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you sick leave.
Govt. Inter College,
Most respectully, I beg to say that I have been suffering from fever since last night. I am unable to attend college.
Kindly grant me sick leave for five days.
Your obedient pupil,
Date : March’ 10, 2006
4. Write a letter to your mother fillingabout your new school.
25, Model Town,
July 20, 2006
My dear Mother,
I am glad to write that I like new school very much. My class-fellows are very kind to me. My teachers are very gentle. They always help us in studies and games.
The building of the school is grand. The school has beautiful park. It has two big playgrounds. Kindly pay my respects to father.
Your Loving Son,
5. Write a letter to your father telling him how you are going with your studies.
F-20, Nehru Nagar,
December 5, 2005
My dear fathers,
I got your letter yesterday. You have asked me about my studies, Dear father, I am working well. I get up early in the morning and study for many hours.
I got good marks in the half-yearly examination.
Kindly pay my respects to dear mother and love to dear Alok and Meghna.
6. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him or her on his or her success in the examination.
June 15, 2005
My dear Usha,
Yesterday I got the news of your success in the High School Examination. My father brought this happy news.
You passed the examination in the first class. I congratulate you on your success. Pay my respects to your parents.
7. Write a letter of sympathy to a friend who has failed in the examination. Prem Puri, Indore
June 15, 2005
My dear Santhosh,
I am very sorry to learn that you failed in the High School Examination. It was all due to your illness.
You should not lose heart. Please work hard. This year you will get got marks.I have great sympathy with you.
Please pay my respects to your parents.
8. Write a letter to your friend inviting him or her to tea.
Sadar Bazar, Jabalpur
May 20, 2006
My dear Sheela,
You will be glad to know that my birthday falls on May 25, 2006 I am giving a grand tea party to my friends on that day.
I request you to reach my house at 3 p.m.
9. Write a letter to a book-seller ordering him to send you some books.
116, Nai Basti,
July 20, 2006
I request you to send me the following books as per V.P.P. The books must be in a good condition.
Please send them as early as possible.
1. A.B.C. Grammer for class VI 5 Copies
2. Hamara Samaj 5 Copies
3. English Guide for class VI 5 Copies