MP Board Class 7th Social Science Solutions Chapter 19 Weather and Climate
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 19 Text Book Questions
Fill in the blanks:
- Weather affects a area.
- Almost similar atmospheric condition is called
- elements are found in climate and weather.
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 19 Short Answer Type Questions
What is weather? What is difference between weather and season.
Weather is the condition of atmosphere at a given place for a short-period with regard to its temperature, rainfall, pressure, humidity and direction of wind. Weather can change-many times in a day.
Difference between weather ans season.
- Weather Is a short duration atmospheric condition.
- Weather represents the atmospheric condition of a small area.
- Weather can change many time In a day.
- Season Is a long duration atmospheric condition.
- Season represents the atmospheric condition of a Large area.
- Season does not change for a long period.
To analyse the climate of an area how many years average data is taken?
To analyse die climate of an area we have to take the average data of the weather conditions of the place of at least 30 years.
Which are the factors affecting the climate of a place?
The factors affecting the climate of a place are:
- The latitudinal position of a place.
- Height from sea level.
- The distribution of land and water.
- Distance from sea.
- Direction of wind.
- Air pressure belts.
- Situation of mountains.
- Nature of land.
- Ocean currents.
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 19 Long Answer Type Questions
Differentiate between weather and climate.
The following are the difference of weather and climate.
- Weather is a short durat – tion atmospheric condition.
- Weather represents the atmospheric condition of dsmall area.
- The weather can change many times in a day.
- In the weather of one sea – son any one element is prominent.
- Climate is a long duration atmospheric condition.
- Climate represents the wide area of atmo – spheric condition.
- The climate does not change for long periods.
- In one type of climate one or many seasons we there.