MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium are part of MP Board Class 12th Solutions. Here we have given NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf.
Students can also download MP Board 12th Model Papers to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Important Questions in Hindi Medium
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: भाग ‘अ’ प्रबन्ध के सिद्धान्त और कार्य Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1 प्रबंध-प्रकृति एवं महत्व
- Chapter 2 प्रबंध के सिद्धान्त
- Chapter 3 प्रबंध एवं व्यावसायिक वातावरण
- Chapter 4 नियोजन
- Chapter 5 संगठन
- Chapter 6 नियुक्तिकरण
- Chapter 7 निर्देशन
- Chapter 8 नियंत्रण
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: भाग ‘ब’ व्यावसायिक वित्त एवं विपणन Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 9 वित्तीय प्रबन्ध
- Chapter 10 विपणन (वित्तीय) बाजार
- Chapter 11 विपणन प्रबंध
- Chapter 12 उपभोक्ता संरक्षण
- Chapter 13 उद्यमिता विकास
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Important Questions in English Medium
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: Principles and Functions of Management Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2 Principles of Management
- Chapter 3 Management and Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Planning
- Chapter 5 Organising
- Chapter 6 Staffing
- Chapter 7 Directing
- Chapter 8 Controlling
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: Business Finance and Marketing Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 9 Financial Management
- Chapter 10 Financial Market
- Chapter 11 Marketing Management
- Chapter 12 Consumer Protection
- Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Latest Syllabus and Marks Distribution Economics Class XII for the academic year 2019 – 2020 Examination.
Time : 3 Hours.
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit Wise Division of Marks
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management|
|1.||Nature and Significance of Management||12||16|
|2||Principles of Management||14|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
|Part C||Project Work (One)||30||20|
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management (50 Marks)
Unit I: Nature and Significance of Management
- Management – concept, objectives and importance
- Management as Science, Art and Profession
- Levels of management
- Management functions – planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling
- Coordination – concept, characteristics and importance
Unit 2: Principles of Management
- Principles of Management – concept, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management – principles and techniques
Unit 3: Management and Business Environment
- Business Environment – concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalisation in India.
Unit 4: Planning
- Concept, importance and limitations
- Planning process
- Single use and Standing Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget and Programme.
Unit 5: Organising
- Concept and importance.
- Organizing Process.
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional.
- Formal and informal organization.
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance.
- Decentralization: concept and importance.
Unit 6: Staffing
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management
- Staffing process: Recruitment – sources; Selection – process
- Training and Development – Concept and importance. Methods of training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training.
Unit 7: Directing
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing: – Supervision – concept, functions of a supervisor.; – Motivation – Concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Financial and non-financial incentives.; – Leadership – concept, styles – authoritative, democratic and laissen faire.; – Communication – concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective; communication, how to overcome the barriers.
Unit 8: Controlling
- Concept, nature and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing (50 Marks)
Unit 9: Financial Management
- Concept and objectives of financial management.
- Financial decisions : investment, financing and dividend and factors affecting.
- Financial planning – concept and importance.
- Capital Structure – concept and factors affecting.
- Fixed and Working Capital – concept and factors affecting their requirements.
Unit 10: Financial Markets
- Financial Markets: concept and types.
- Money market and its instruments.
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary).
- Stock Exchange – functions and training procedure. Depository Services and D’mat Account.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – objectives and functions.
Unit 11: Marketing Management
- Marketing – concept and functions.
- Marketing management philosophies.
- Marketing Mix – concept
- Product – concept, branding, labeling and packaging. Price – factors determining price.
- Physical distribution- concept, channels of distribution: types, choice of channels.
- Promotion -concept and elements; advertising- concept, role, objections against advertising, personal selling – concept and qualities of a good salesman, sales promotion – concept and techniques, public relations – concept and role.
Unit 12: Consumer Protection
- Concept and importance of consumer protection.
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Meaning of consumer and consumer protection.
- Rights and responsibilities of consumers
- Who can file a complaint and against whom?
- Redressal machinery.
- Remedies available.
- Consumer awareness – Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
Unit 13: Project Work
We hope the given MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium will help you. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.