MP Board Class 11th English Solutions Guide Pdf Free Download of Text Books A Voyage, The Spectrum Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary are part of MP Board Class 11th Solutions. Here we have given Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 English Book Solutions Pdf of The Spectrum, A Voyage Textbook Workbook Special, and General English Class 11th Solutions.
MP Board Class 11th English Book Solutions
FREE downloadable MP Board Class 11th Special English A Voyage Text Book, Workbook Solutions and MP Board Class 11th General English The Spectrum Text Book, Workbook Solutions and Answers Guide Pdf download.
A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 11th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 11th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
MP Board Class 11th English A Voyage Textbook (Fiction and Drama)
- Chapter 1 Patriotism (Sir Walter Scott)
- Chapter 2 What the Moon Saw (Hans Christian Anderson)
- Chapter 3 My Mother (Nirad C. Chaudhuri)
- Chapter 4 The Brook (Alfred Tennyson)
- Chapter 5 Dilemma of the Scientist (J. Bronowski)
- Chapter 6 Cherry Tree (Ruskin Bond)
- Chapter 7 Mercy (William Shakespeare)
- Chapter 8 Of Studies (Francis Bacon)
- Chapter 9 To a Skylark (P.B. Shelly)
- Chapter 10 Mahatma Gandhi (V.S. Srivas Sastri)
- Chapter 11 The Model Millionaire (Oscar Wilde)
- Chapter 12 The Frog and the Nightingale (Vikram Seth)
- Chapter 13 Peace (Swami Vivekanand)
- Chapter 14 One Thousand Dollars (O’ Henry)
- Chapter 15 Sister Nivedita (Gauri Shrivastava)
- Chapter 16 The Captive Air of Chandipur (Jayant Mahapatra)
- Chapter 17 Sir Roger at Home (Joseph Addison)
- Chapter 18 King Porus – A Legend of Old (Michael M. Dutta)
- Chapter 19 Mirabai (E.L. Turnbull)
- Chapter 20 Profit and Loss (Rabindranath Tagore)
- Chapter 21 The Dear Departed (Stanley Houghton)
- Chapter 22 A Pair of Mustachios (Mulk Raj Anand)
- Chapter 23 The Bishop’s Candlesticks (Norman Mckinnel)
- Chapter 24 A Cup of Tea (Katherine Mansfield)
- Chapter 25 The Gospel of Selfless Action (M. K. Gandhi)
MP Board Class 11th Special English Reading Skills
MP Board Class 11th Special English Reading Unseen Passages
MP Board Class 11th Special English Writing Skills
MP Board Class 11th Special English Grammar
A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 11th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 11th Solutions and Answers.
MP Board Class 11th Special English Model Question Paper
The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 11th Solutions
You can download MP Board The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 11th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
- Chapter 1 True Worship
- Chapter 2 The Limits of Knowledge
- Chapter 3 Dear Teacher
- Chapter 4 The Shepherd
- Chapter 5 The Selfish Giant
- Chapter 6 Laxmi and the Doll
- Chapter 7 The Road Not Taken
- Chapter 8 Idgah
- Chapter 9 Can We Stop The Earthquakes?
- Chapter 10 Waves on the Sleepless Sea
- Chapter 11 A Letter to God
- Chapter 12 The Wise Judge
- Chapter 13 O Captain! My Captain!
- Chapter 14 Gifts of Love
- Chapter 15 Uncle Podger Hangs a Picture
- Chapter 16 The Broken Wing
- Chapter 17 A Grain as Big as a Hen’s Egg
- Chapter 18 India’s Gift to the World
MP Board Class 11th General English Reading Comprehension
MP Board Class 11th General English Reading Unseen Passages and Note Making
MP Board Class 11th General English Writing
- Events Write Up
- Incidents Write Up
- Process Writing
- Report Writing
- Composition Based on Verbal Input
- Composition Based on Visual Input
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing Formal Letters
- Letter Writing Informal Letters
MP Board Class 11th General English Grammar
- Active and Passive Voice
- Compound Sentences
- Complex Sentences
- Grammar Exercises
MP Board Class 11 Special English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit wise Weightage
|1.||Unit 1||Reading an Unseen Passage and a Poem||15|
|2.||Unit 2||Text for detailed study||40|
1. Texts for study (30 Marks)
(a) Two passages followed by short answer type questions. (5+5 Marks)
(b) Two questions in about 75 words each. (6+6 Marks)
(c) Two short answer type questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (4+4 Marks)
2. Grammar and Phonology (10 Marks)
(a) Revision of functional grammar exercises prescribed in class 11 th to test basic grammatical concepts.
(b) Phonology (syllable division, word stress, phonemic transcription, intonation.) 18 Periods
3. Fiction (15 Marks)
(a) One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks) 54 Periods
(b) Two out of three questions to be answered in about 60 words. (6 Marks)
4. Drama (15 Marks)
(a) One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks)
(b) Two out of three short answer questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (6 Marks)
5. Reading an unseen passage and poem. (15 Marks)
(a) One literary or discursive passage of about 500-600 words followed by short questions. (10 Marks) 27 Periods
(b) A poem of about 15 lines followed by short questions. (5 Marks)
6. Writing (15 Marks)
(a) One essay (200-250 words ) – out of four or five topics (10 Marks)
(b) To write a shorter composition such as an article, report, a statement of purpose (100-125 words). (5 Marks)
Prescribed Books :-
1. Text Book – A Voyage
2. Work Book – A Voyage
Compiled by M.P. Rajya Shiksha Kendra and Published by M.P. Text Book Corporation.
MP Board Class 11 General English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit wise Weightage
|S.No.||Unit/Areas of Learning||Marks|
|A.||Reading Unseen Passages (Two)||25|
|Total (Max. Marks)||100|
Section – A (25 Marks)
Reading Unseen Passages for Comprehension & Note-Making
Two unseen passages with a variety of questions including 6 marks for vocabulary such as word formation and inferring meaning. The total length of both the passages together should be around 350 words.
The passages could be any of the following two types :
- Factual passages: e.g., instructions, descriptions, reports.
- Discursive passages: involving opinion e.g., argumentative, persuasive.
|Unseen Passages||No.of Words||Testing Areas||Marks Allotted|
|Around 200||Short answer type questions to test local, global and inferential comprehension||12|
|Around 150||Note-making in an appropriate format||07|
One of the passages should have about 200 words carrying 15 marks, the other passage should have about 150 words, carrying 10 marks.
The passage carrying 10 marks should be used for testing note-making for 07 marks and testing vocabulary for 03 marks; vocabulary for 03 marks may be tested in the other passage carrying 15 marks.
Section – B (20 Marks)
(B-1) A factual description of any event or incident e.g.. a report or a process based on verbal input provided (in about 40-50 words). (04 Marks)
(B-2) Composition based on a visual and/or verbal input (in about 80-100 words). The output may be descriptive or argumentative in nature such as an article for publication in a newspaper or a school magazine, a speech etc. (07 Marks)
An essay on day-to-day life topics in about 250 words.
After giving ample practice to students to write original compositions for two or three years the option of ‘Essay’ may be eliminated.
(B-3) Writing letters based on the given input. Letter types include
- business or official letters (for making enquiries, registering complaints, asking for and – giving information, placing orders and sending replies);
- letters to the editors (giving suggestions, opinions on an issue of public interest) or
- apply for a job;
- personal/informal letters. (4 + 5 = 09 Marks)
Section – C (10 Marks)
Different grammatical structures in meaningful contexts will be tested. Item- types will include gap-filling, sentences re-ordering, dialogue completion and sentence transformation. The grammar syllabus will include the following areas:
- Active and passive constructions
Section – D (45 Marks)
Questions on the prescribed textbooks will test comprehension at different levels- literal, inferential and evaluative based on the following prescribed textbooks:
(D-1) (a) One out of two extracts based on poetry from the text to test comprehension and appreciation. (40-50 words) (04 Marks)
(b) Three short questions from the poetry section to test local and global comprehension of the text. (30-40 words) (09 Marks)
(D-2) Six short answer type questions on the lessons from the prescribed text. (30 words) (2 × 6 = 12 Marks)
(D-3) Two (out of three) long answer type questions based on the text to test global comprehension. (Expected word limit would be about 50-60 words each) (2 × 5 = 10 Marks)
(D-4) Objective questions based on Text Book. (1 × 10 = 10 Marks)
MP Board Class 11 Special English Blue Print of Question Paper
You can download MP Board Class 11th English Blueprint and Marking Scheme 2019-2020 in Hindi and English medium.
MP Board Class 11 General English Blue Print of Question Paper
MP Board Class 11 Special English Format of Question Paper
MP Board Class 11 General English Format of Question Paper
We hope the given MP Board Class 11th English Solutions Guide Pdf Free Download of Books A Voyage, The Spectrum Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary will help you. If you have any queries regarding Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 English Book Solutions Pdf of The Spectrum, A Voyage Textbook Workbook Special and General English Class 11th Solutions, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.